Auto engine carbon deposits play a leading role in bad performance, failing emissions and poor fuel economy. How to clean up what’s left behind? How much in the long run will I save on gas?
Benefits of cleaning carbon deposits
- Increased Fuel Mileage (helps maintain fuel mileage in newer cars, and helps improve or restore gas mileage in older cars, by reducing deposits) Auto Engine Carbon Deposit Cleaning
- Reduced Emission Problems (helps maintain emissions in newer cars, and reduce emissions in older cars, by reducing engine deposits )
- Improved Over All Performance
- Extended Engine Life Span
- Increased Horsepower
Carbon build-up on the top of engine pistons is a magnet for more carbon build-up.
What is carbon build up? A hard, or soft, black deposits found in the combustion chamber, on the plugs, under the rings, on or under valves, etc.
Carbon deposits build up on piston rings, causing them to stick in piston grooves, which can lead to a loss in engine compression, cause the engine to burn and consume oil. De-carbonization should be part of a scheduled vehicle maintenance program.
- Intake Carbon Cleaning – Helps save on gas. Increases the life of your engine oil.
- Idle Air Control (IAC) Cleaning – Improve your fuel economy. Save on gas & money.
- Throttle Body De-Carbing – Cleaning the built up carbon deposits improves M.P.G.
- Fix Compression Loss – Removing built up carbon helps prevent internal mechanical damage.